Military Resources Committee
This committee’s goal is to inform the residents of the Lehigh Valley about events/meetings, issues, etc. regarding active duty, retirees, veterans, families, medical facilities, and organizations.
Pete Kondrosky's Bio
DBA "Pete’s Photo"
In business since 1996...custom photography of Hot/Street Rods, Rats to Rolls Royce/Bentley's, Motorcycles, and Trucks...plus private individual vehicle photo sessions.
With 40+ years of hands-on photography (film, darkroom, and digital) experience (pre, during, and post military service), and being a "motor head/gearhead" from WAY back, I decided around 1996 to photograph what I REALLY enjoy, which is stock and custom/modified Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles...from street/hot rods and rats, to Rolls Royce and Bentleys.
I photograph the ENTIRE vehicle...full, partial, and close-up (macro) photos of custom metal fabrications/hardware and chrome work, paint detailing/'ghosting'/metal flake, engines, interiors and exteriors, on-board lighting, undercarriage (if it's REALLY special - chromed transmissions, gear boxes, as an example), etc....tearing your vehicle apart, photographically speaking!
I enjoy it, have fun doing it, get "up-close and personal" with some PHENOMENAL vehicles, meet some GREAT folks, and, I figure, I'm recording history.
My time and professional services are donated, AT MY DISCRETION, for events and organizations such as...
- Vietnam Veterans of America - V.P. of my local Chapter #468, Quakertown, PA
- Upper Bucks (County, PA) Street Rod Association - photographer/sponsor
- Rolling Thunder - photographer/volunteer
- Patriot Guard Riders – photographer/volunteer
- Warriors’ Watch Riders - photographer/volunteer
- Keystone Wounded Warriors, Pottstown, PA - photographer/volunteer
- Operation First Response/Walk for the Wounded - photographer/volunteer
- Lehigh Valley Business Group (LVBG) – Chair, Military Committee/group photographer
- Lehigh Valley Military Affairs Council (LVMAC) - member
Pete's Photo is owned and operated by a former USAF Sergeant & Vietnam Veteran, S.E. Asia 10/1967-10/1968