If a business category is not listed that matches your product/service, please email your request to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations (4)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Promotional Products (3)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Web Design, Consulting & Hosting (1)
- ARTS, CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT: Entertainment & Festivals (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Attorneys, Judges & Legal Services (2)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Coaching (4)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Event Planning/Services (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Feng Shui (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Locksmiths & Safes (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Notary Public (2)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Photographers & Photography Studios (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Storage & Warehousing (1)
- COMPUTERS, IT & TECHNOLOGY: Computer Networking, Services, Consulting, Sales And Repairs (1)
- EDUCATION & SCHOOLS (1)
- FAMILY, COMMUNITY & NON-PROFIT: Child & Adult Care & Services (2)
- FINANCE & INSURANCE: Insurance (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Dentists, Oral Surgeons & Orthodontists (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Health Care Services (3)
- HEALTH CARE: Health Products (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Therapists (3)
- HOME & GARDEN: Cleaning Services (1)
- HOME & GARDEN: Garden Centers, Nurseries & Plant Services (1)
- HOME & GARDEN: Home Improvement & Remodeling (1)
- HOME & GARDEN: Pest Control (1)
- HOME & GARDEN: Windows, Siding & Related Services (1)
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS & DIRECT SALES (3)
- MANUFACTURING (1)
- NON-PROFIT (1)
- OTHER: Disc Jockey (1)
- PERSONAL SERVICES & CARE: Funeral Homes & Monument Services (1)
- PERSONAL SERVICES & CARE: Health Prevention & Fitness Centers (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Real Estate Agents, Brokers And Other Services (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Real Estate Holdings & Property Management (1)
- RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS: Churches, Ministries (1)
- SHOPPING & RETAIL: Retail Sales (1)
- SHOPPING & RETAIL: Video Production (1)
Studio Gym in the lower level of the commons building (under Brew works) - Main and Broad St.
One on one personal training in a private studio gym. One Gym, One Hour, One Focus... You!
I provide personal coaching to help my clients pinpoint goals and follow a clear plan to achieve them. My role as a personal coach is to listen, clarify, plan, motivate, and provide support each and every step of the way.
We'll customize a coaching program and develop a realistic plan for attaining your career, professional, educational, relationship, or other important personal goals.
A business coach will guide you through your path whether you like to take the tried and true way of existing niches or push your way through the untamed world of creating new ones.
Our services exist to help you achieve your business goals, without all the nerve wrecking. We help small business owners and entrepreneurs (like myself) to attract more clients, earn higher profits, and achieve bolder goals. We do it while keeping your work/life balance in mind.
If you are curious about our services, get in touch with us for a no-obligation, Discovery Coaching Session!
We have been supplying imprinted promotional items since the 1950's. Our 1st customer was Dorney Park and we supplied them with embroidered shirts for their employees. Since then we have become the best kept secret in the Lehigh Valley. We have over 500,000 items available to promote any type of business or event.
America On Wheels is an over-the-road transportation museum located in Allentown, PA.
The 43,000 square feet museum offers over 23,000 square feet of exhibit space divided into three main galleries and several smaller exhibits. The museum houses rotating exhibits on the second floor. Also on the second floor is a 1950's themed HubCap Cafe and a Restoration Learning Center.
The museum's collection features over 75 bicycles, motorcycles, automobiles and trucks in exhibits telling the story of people and products on the move from the days of the carriage to the vehicles of tomorrow. The museum also houses the archives of Mack Trucks.
Founded in 1963, ATAS International, Inc., a leading manufacturer of metal roofing, wall and ceiling panels, produces systems for commercial and residential buildings. The ATAS product line offers more than 20 profiles available in aluminum, steel, zinc, copper and stainless steel. These profiles include: standing and batten seams; corrugated; curved; tapered; shingles; tiles; shakes; and narrow or wide ribbed panels with hidden or exposed fasteners. The Gaten Series of perforated metal wall panels is now offered. Rainware and perimeter edge metal systems are also available with the same finish to match or accent a roof or wall system. ATAS offers sustainable building envelope technology, such as cool roofing products that are ENERGY STAR® qualified; InSpire, the transpired solar collector, which utilizes precision perforated metal panels to preheat ventilation air via solar energy; and Isoleren, the new insulated metal panels for roofs and walls. Profiles are coated with a Kynar 500® PVDF or Hylar 5000® PVDF finish in over 30 stock colors, and are also available in a collection of natural metals and laminates. ATAS has four manufacturing facilities in the United States: two facilities, including the headquarters, in Allentown, PA; one in Maryville, TN; and one in Mesa, AZ. All ATAS locations are certified to ISO 9001:2008 with design. For more information on ATAS International and the Winter Educational Retreat, call 800-468-1441 or visit www.atas.com.
For 5000 years, Ayurveda has been helping people live in a dynamic state of balance, harmony, radiance and optimum health. You are unique, and Ayurveda takes an individual approach to enlivening the intelligence inherent in every cell of your body. Like a river, your body is continually transforming itself. The timeless principles of Ayurveda can help you to live a healthier life, in tune with yourself and Nature…
I have been an Ayurvedic specialist since 1988 and have traveled extensively throughout the world to develop and teach courses, deliver lectures and offer consultations for health professionals and individuals.
Your personal consultation…
You would fill out a health history questionnaire and self-evaluation of your present health condition. We would then personally discuss the questionnaire and evaluation and address any questions or concerns. Recommendations may include: cleansing techniques, dietary guidelines and herbal formulations, breathing and yoga exercises, and meditation. You may schedule an appointment by phone: 484.347.6110 or e-mail: email@example.com.
The law firm of Bartkus and Associates was founded by managing partner, Scott V. Bartkus. The firm’s focus is on serving the legal needs of businesses and corporations along with individual and commercial tax defense issues. Prior to entering private practice, Attorney Bartkus worked with the world’s largest commercial money management firm, where he served as a vice president/director and had his name noted in the Wall Street Journal in 2007. His years of experience working with large corporations and federal government agencies allow him to give you the zealous representation you deserve.
“Carol Cannon fills the need to blend the ancient art of Feng Shui, Sound & Healthy Building practices, to create healthier, peaceful, joy filled and successful living and working environments for all”. Our mission is to help people achieve their business and/or personal life goals through analysis of the building where one lives and/or works. The end goal is to go from Chaos to Calm.
A private out-patient therapy practice specializing in pediatrics. We are dedicated to providing individual, high quality, hands on physical, occupational and speech therapy. One of our primary goals is to build on each individual’s strengths, allowing them to achieve their maximum potential.
Note: Lehigh Valley Business Group assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of these listings, as they are provided & edited by business owners themselves.