If a business category is not listed that matches your product/service, please email your request to "email@example.com"
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations (7)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Building & Facility Maintenance And Management, Preventative Maintenance (1)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Marketing Consulting Services (1)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Multimedia & Virtual Tours (1)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Promotional Products (3)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Signs, Banners, Flags, Vehicle Graphics And Promotional Items (1)
- ADVERTISING & MEDIA: Web Design, Consulting & Hosting (2)
- ARTS, CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT: Artists, Studios & Galleries (1)
- ARTS, CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT: Entertainment & Festivals (2)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Attorneys, Judges & Legal Services (3)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Awning & Canopies (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Business Consultants, Developers & Incubators (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Coaching (5)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Event Planning/Services (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Feng Shui (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Locksmiths & Safes (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Notary Public (3)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Photographers & Photography Studios (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Storage & Warehousing (1)
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Writing & Memoir Creation (1)
- COMPUTERS, IT & TECHNOLOGY: Computer Networking, Services, Consulting, Sales And Repairs (3)
- COMPUTERS, IT & TECHNOLOGY: Information Services Technology & Cyber Security (3)
- COMPUTERS, IT & TECHNOLOGY: Software Consultants & Design (3)
- EDUCATION & SCHOOLS (2)
- FAMILY, COMMUNITY & NON-PROFIT: Associations (2)
- FAMILY, COMMUNITY & NON-PROFIT: Child & Adult Care & Services (3)
- FAMILY, COMMUNITY & NON-PROFIT: Social Services (1)
- FINANCE & INSURANCE: Banks, Credit Unions & Loans (1)
- FINANCE & INSURANCE: Financial Services (3)
- FINANCE & INSURANCE: Insurance (3)
- FINANCE & INSURANCE: Mortgage Brokers & Lenders (1)
- GOVERNMENT & EDUCATION: Dance Instruction (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Assisted, Senior Living & Home Care (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Dentists, Oral Surgeons & Orthodontists (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Health Care Services (5)
- HEALTH CARE: Health Products (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Physicians & Surgeons (1)
- HEALTH CARE: Therapists (4)
- HOME & GARDEN: Cleaning Services (2)
- HOME & GARDEN: Garden Centers, Nurseries & Plant Services (1)
- HOME & GARDEN: Home Improvement & Remodeling (2)
- HOME & GARDEN: Pest Control (2)
- HOME & GARDEN: Radon Remediation (1)
- HOME & GARDEN: Windows, Siding & Related Services (1)
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS & DIRECT SALES (5)
- NON-PROFIT (3)
- OTHER: Audio/Video Sales, Equipment And Repair Service (1)
- OTHER: Disc Jockey (1)
- PERSONAL SERVICES & CARE: Funeral Homes & Monument Services (1)
- PERSONAL SERVICES & CARE: Health Prevention & Fitness Centers (1)
- PERSONAL SERVICES & CARE: Salons, Spas & Beauty Supplies (3)
- PETS & VETERINARY: Pet & Animal Supplies, Grooming & Boarding (1)
- PUBLIC UTILITIES & ENVIRONMENT: Plumbing (1)
- PUBLIC UTILITIES & ENVIRONMENT: Waste & Recycling (2)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Cement, Concrete & Related Services (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Construction Design, Developers & Managers (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Handyman & Repair Services (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Land Development & Brokers (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Paving, Sealing Contractors, Street & Power Sweeping (1)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Real Estate Agents, Brokers And Other Services (6)
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: Real Estate Holdings & Property Management (1)
- RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS: Churches, Ministries (1)
- SHOPPING & RETAIL: Retail Sales (3)
- SHOPPING & RETAIL: Shopping Centers & Malls (1)
- SHOPPING & RETAIL: Video Production (1)
- SPORTS & RECREATION: Sporting Goods (1)
Studio Gym in the lower level of the commons building (under Brew works) - Main and Broad St.
One on one personal training in a private studio gym. One Gym, One Hour, One Focus... You!
Land development companies in Lehigh Valley, Western New Jersey
I provide personal coaching to help my clients pinpoint goals and follow a clear plan to achieve them. My role as a personal coach is to listen, clarify, plan, motivate, and provide support each and every step of the way.
We'll customize a coaching program and develop a realistic plan for attaining your career, professional, educational, relationship, or other important personal goals.
A business coach will guide you through your path whether you like to take the tried and true way of existing niches or push your way through the untamed world of creating new ones.
Our services exist to help you achieve your business goals, without all the nerve wrecking. We help small business owners and entrepreneurs (like myself) to attract more clients, earn higher profits, and achieve bolder goals. We do it while keeping your work/life balance in mind.
If you are curious about our services, get in touch with us for a no-obligation, Discovery Coaching Session!
Allentown Optical is an independent optical wholesale lab serving the eye care profession for over 33 years. Our lab is equipped with the latest in digital and AR equipment that allows us to produce lenses that create superior vision. We are committed to providing premium quality products and the best in personalized customer service.
We have been supplying imprinted promotional items since the 1950's. Our 1st customer was Dorney Park and we supplied them with embroidered shirts for their employees. Since then we have become the best kept secret in the Lehigh Valley. We have over 500,000 items available to promote any type of business or event.
Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey, I represent homeowners and businesses to their insurance carrier when a claim is necessary for property damage. Our proven track record of maximum recovery would benefit you greatly. Give me a call today! Wade George, Licensed Public Adjuster.
America On Wheels is an over-the-road transportation museum located in Allentown, PA.
The 43,000 square feet museum offers over 23,000 square feet of exhibit space divided into three main galleries and several smaller exhibits. The museum houses rotating exhibits on the second floor. Also on the second floor is a 1950's themed HubCap Cafe and a Restoration Learning Center.
The museum's collection features over 75 bicycles, motorcycles, automobiles and trucks in exhibits telling the story of people and products on the move from the days of the carriage to the vehicles of tomorrow. The museum also houses the archives of Mack Trucks.
American Snow and Ice Solutions has roots that go back to 1980 when Piechota’s started its commercial snow removal division. We specialize in commercial snow and ice management and specialize in large retail sites, warehouses, industrial companies, large company parking lots, strip malls, local businesses, restaurants and malls. Our fleet consists of 20 late model trucks and 10-wheel loaders. With a large fleet we are able to keep up with even the heaviest of snow falls. Year after year we have been doing business with the same sub-contractors for snow removal. As a group of top professionals working together, we have become a premier snow and ice control company. We pride ourselves on timely and clean curb to curb service for each winter event. We use multiple forecast models and employ a weather alert service, so we are always ready before the storm. We notify our employees of upcoming winter events using a 3-tier alert system. 24 hours out, we call a code yellow. Yellow indicates a pending winter storm. 12-24 hours out, we call a code orange. Orange indicates that we will be going out and what time to report to work. Last but not lease there is a code red. Red indicates it is time to report to each job site and start. With such a system in place we have found ourselves to be very productive and it gives our employees the time to take care of family needs. This has helped us to keep employee call offs to a minimum.
You can be sure that if you hire American Snow and Ice Solutions that the job will be done right the first time! We are currently accepting new clients, please contact us today to schedule a snow and ice management consultation!
Note: Lehigh Valley Business Group assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of these listings, as they are provided & edited by business owners themselves.