Project Keep Warm updates
Below are Project Keep Warm links
- To make a monetary donation to PKW click here
- To become a drop off location click here
- To volunteer click here
Project Keep Warm is our annual collection of winter items. Every year we collect upwards of 10,000 items to are given to those less fortunate for free through-out our communities.
We invite everyone to be involved. You can be a collection location, start up your own collection with family, friends, neighbors, schools, churches, youth groups, and others.
You can volunteer to help at one of our many sorting nights / days - we invite all to join us.
You can make a monetary donation
If you would like to join the planning committee we are looking for the following committee leaders
• Logistics coordinator: Oversee volunteer drivers to pick up donations at drop off locations, etc.
• Donations coordinator: Oversees volunteer sorting (days/nights) exp dates, work with volunteer groups in setting up dates to help in sorting
• Communications coordinator: Helps to market, keeps stats, helps to coordinate community days and with other service providers in the community to connect and take orders they need
Next committee planning meeting(s): October 23rd, December 4th starting at 6:00 pm. We meet at 4418 Wagner Drive, Bethlehem
For our history and more information go to www.lvbg.org / project keep warm or email us at email@example.com
Founder / CEO
Lehigh Valley Business Group